You wish to apply for admission to the Lycée EIB Etoile. We invite you to read the information below before making your choice of section:
The Lycée EIB Etoile offers two different courses of study:
French Baccalaureate curriculum - (under the supervision of the French Ministry of Education): 3 possible sections:
- General Section (French General Baccalaureate)
- International section (International French Baccalaureate - BFI - ex OIB)
What is the International French Baccalaureate (British section)?
Courses in the classic general section + British Literature and History-Geography in English. Students prepare for a written and oral examination in each of these two subjects as part of the Baccalauréat.
Skills required in literary analysis, research methodology and English language.
- European Section (French Baccalaureate with European mention)
What does the European Mention consist of?
Standard general section courses + two additional hours of History-Geography in English per week. Students take an oral test at the baccalaureate to obtain the "European mention".
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)
For all enquiries relating to admissions to the International Baccalaureate Programme only, please contact us on 01 43 87 59 48 or by email: email@example.com
What is the International Baccalaureate Programme?
- The International Baccalaureate Programme is independent of the French Ministry of Education and is managed by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO).
- The diploma is accredited in more than 2000 schools and universities around the world.
- Holistic approach to education and learning.
- Excellent level of mathematics and bilingual French/English required for entry into the section.
For more information about the IB program, please visit this page.
You can also download the program brochure here.
Please note: This section is open to students in Year 12. To enrol in Year 11, you must enrol in the French curriculum in the general section and select the IB option (6 hours of weekly classes in English to prepare for entry into the IB section in Première).
To apply for admission for the year 2023-2024, please complete the Eduka form opposite.
Once you have validated this form, you will receive an email containing your login details for the Eduka platform, which will allow you to finalise your application, as well as to consult, follow the progress of and act on your application or to register a second child. The login address for the Eduka platform is: https://eibparis.eduka.school.
- Application fee: €300*.
- Registration and examination fees: €650*.
* compulsory and non-refundable fees for new registrants
You will find below the document explaining the complete registration procedure on Eduka as well as tutorials.
Download the application process (EDUKA)
Download the FEE SCHEDULE