How to apply for a place at Lycée EIB Etoile:
1. We recommend that parents apply in January for the following academic year. We do accept applications all year round, but obtaining a place depends on the availability in the suitable school year.
2. Along with the completed application form, we require the student’s school reports from the last year, plus the report from the first semester of the current year. The admission of a new student depends on the quality of their school record and number of places available. Once your completed application file is received you will get an email to confirm receipt. At this stage administrative fees will be banked and will not be reimbursed.
3. After the application has been reviewed, an interview will be organised with the student (with their parents) in order to assess the student’s skills, present our educational approach and answer any questions. Students from independent private schools will also sit the Rectorat tests.
4. The final decision of the Head of School will be sent to the families by post. If you have been accepted the application fee will be banked. If you choose not to take up the place offered to you, the application fee will not be refunded.
5. Once your enrollment to our bilingual school has been confirmed by letter you will send us any additional documents required, plus tuition fees for the first term in advance.
6. Information about the upcoming school year will be made available in mid-July and shared by email with all families.
Applying for the current school year:
Once we receive your application we will assess if there is space in the appropriate year group for your child. If so, you will be given a date and time to meet the Headmistress or another member of the school staff to continue with the enrollment process.