How to apply for a place at EIB de la Jonchère:
1. We recommend starting the enrollment process in December for entry in September of the following year. We do allow students to enroll throughout the year, depending on availability. Please note that Nursery-age (Petite Section) must be potty trained before starting school.
2. Along with the completed application form, we require the student’s school reports from the last year, plus recommendations from current teachers (if applicable).
3. Once the required documents are received by email, or through our website, and the application fee is paid, students will be invited for a skills assessment.
4. Your child’s application file will be passed to the headmaster who will schedule an interview.
5. If your child is accepted, we will ask you to fill in the registration form and make the necessary payments before starting classes.