How to apply for a place at EIB Lamartine:
1. We recommend starting the enrollment process in December for entry in September of the following year. We do allow students to enroll throughout the year, depending on availability.
2. Along with the completed application form, we require the student’s school reports from the last year and current school year (if applicable), plus recommendations from current teachers (if applicable).
3. Once the required documents are received and the application fee is paid, your child’s application file will be passed to the headmaster who will schedule an interview with the student and his/her parents.
4. The student will be invited for a skills assessment
5. If your child is accepted, we will ask you to fill in the registration form and make the necessary payments before starting classes.