How to apply for a place at Collège EIB Monceau:
1. We recommend that parents apply in November for the following academic year. We do accept applications all year round, but acceptance depends on the availability of places.
2. Along with the completed application form, we require the student’s school reports from the past two years. The admission of a new student depends on the quality of their school record and number of places available. Once your completed application file is received you will get an email to confirm receipt. At this stage administrative fees will be banked and will not be reimbursed.
3. If the admission is approved by the head of school the following happens:
- Students from state schools, private contracted schools or from abroad will be interviewed with their parents to assess their skills, present our educational approach and answer any questions
- Students from independent private schools and abroad will be invited to take an admission test in March
4. The final decision of the Head of School will be sent to the families by post or email, provided that the school report for the first term or semester of the current year meets the requirements expected during the interview.
5. Once your enrollment has been confirmed you will send us any additional documents required, plus tuition fees for the first term in advance.
6. Information about the upcoming school year will be made available in mid-July and shared by email with all families.
Applying for the current school year:
Once we receive your application we will assess if there is space in the appropriate year group for your child. If so, you will be given a date and time to meet the Headmistress or another member of the school staff to continue with the enrollment process.