How to apply for a place at EIB Monceau Nursery and Primary School:
1. We recommend that parents apply in December for the following academic year. We do accept applications all year round, but acceptance depends on the availability of places.
2. Along with the completed application form, we require the student’s school reports from the last year and current school year (if applicable), plus recommendations from current teachers (if applicable). Once your completed application file is received you will get an email to confirm receipt. At this stage administrative fees will be banked and will not be reimbursed.
3. You will be invited to a presentation about the school. If you decide not to follow up the enrolment application after attending the meeting, the school will send you back the application and exam fees.
4. If you decide to continue the enrolment application, the Headmistress or her representative will set up an interview with the student and parents/guardians. The student will also be invited for a skills assessment.
5. The final decision made by the Headmistress on your application will be sent by email. If the student has not been admitted, your application and exam fees will be refunded. If the student has been accepted, these fees will be banked.
6. Once your enrollment has been confirmed you will send us any additional documents required, plus tuition fees for the first term in advance.
7. Information about the upcoming school year will be made available in mid-July and shared by email with all families.
Applying for the current school year:
Once we receive your application we will assess if there is space in the appropriate year group for your child. If so, you will be given a date and time to meet the Headmistress or another member of the school staff to continue with the enrollment process.