We are proud to announce the prestigious universities and programs that Lycée EIB Etoile's 2022 graduates have entered.
Upon graduation, our students had the opportunity to join institutions in France and around the world for their higher education. 43% chose to go abroad and 57% decided to stay in France.
Here are some examples of the destinations chosen by the class of 2022:
- Marie - Business & Management program, McGill University at Montréal
- Ariane - Mechanical Engineering program, McGill University at Montréal
- Célia - Management program, London School of Economics
- Max - Bachelor in Economics, London School of Economics
- Victoria - Biomedical sciences program, King's College in London
- Lucas - Business program, University College London
- Sean - Mechanical engineering program, University of Manchester
- Dan - Maths/Computer Science Global First Year program, Florida International University
- Fabio - Mechanical engineering, EPFL in Switzerland
- Jean - Preparatory classes in Physics, Lycée Louis le Grand in Paris
- Marjolaine - Hotel & Management program, Ecole Hôtelière in Lausanne
IN FRANCE :
- Lenna - International Business program, SKEMA in Paris
- Sophie - EURAM program, Sciences Po Paris
- Olivia - Arts program, Penninghen in Paris
- Valentina - Law degree, Panthéon Assas University in Paris
- Sofiya - Double degree in Artificial Intelligence, Paris Dauphine University
- Lalie - Degree in Letters, Edition Media, Audiovisual, Sorbonne University in Paris
We wish them all the best in their studies!